These scrumptious choc balls will be your new favourite snack in-between meals. They are decadent, sweet and gooey. The appetizing caramel in the center is adds just the perfect sweetness.
makes 8 balls
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- chocolate drops
- 60 g rolled oats
- 60 g almond meal
- 33 g choc protein powder
- 5 g cocoa powder
- 45 g maple syrup
- 5 g coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water
- In a blender combine the ingredients and mix together until it’s sticky.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into balls. Slightly flatten with your hands or the base of a glass.
- Press your thumb into the middle of each
- Fill each one with caramel sauce, then drizzle a little caramel sauce over each and sprinkle with chopped salted peanuts (optional).
- Serve in your favourite Halonut coconut bowl and enjoy!
- If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge.