Say goodbye to store-bought ice cream popsicles, because you can now make your own at home. This decadent dessert is chocolatey and irresistible that it's hard to stop at one!
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 can coconut milk (using only the solid portion)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- a dash of himalayan salt
- CHOCOLATE LAYER
- 2/3 of the popsicle mixture
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- maple syrup, to taste
- homemade or store bought vegan dulce de leche
- nuts or seeds of choice
- Add the cashews to a small sauce pan and bring it to a boil, at low temperature, for 15-20 min. Remove from heat and set aside until it reaches room temperature.
- Add the cashews, the coconut milk (the solid portion only), the lemon juice, the maple syrup and the Himalayan salt to a high speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 the mixture into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the cacao powder to the remaining coconut blend and continue to blend until combined. Add your maple syrup, if using!
- Layer the coconut and chocolate blends into the popsicle mold (using the coconut blend a bit more sparingly); adding a drizzle of dulce de leche and creating your magic.
- Add the wood sticks to the popsicles and Freeze for a min of 4 hrs or until firm.
- Once ready, remove from the Popsicle mold and add cashew and peanut crumble on top!