Creamy, healthy and melt-in-your-mouth blondies are now within your reach with this amazing recipe by Michelle. It's low in calories but high in protein too! Whip this up for your post workout treat and serve with nuts and fresh berries in your Halonut coconut bowl!
- Vegan Protein Powder, 80 g
- Chickpeas, 1 tin (drained)
- Maple Syrup, 1/3 cup
- Water, 1/2 cup (or any type of plant milk)
- Berry Jam, 3 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced. Line a small tin (8 cm x 16 cm) with non-stick paper.
- Set aside the jam and blend all the other ingredients together until thick and smooth.
- Transfer the blondie batter to the prepared tin. Drop spoonfuls of jam over the top and use the back of your spoon to drag the jam through the batter to create a ripple effect.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Allow the blondie to fully cool before slicing.
- Serve these blondies in your favourite Halonut coconut bowl with some nuts and fresh berries. Yum!