We all love a decadent dessert that's so easy to make. Not to mention that it's also a healthier alternative to the usual candy that you can buy in the store! All you need are less than five ingredients, so get creating and impress your family and/or friends with your creation!
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Milk, 2 cups (full fat)
- Coconut Sugar, 2 cups
- Sea Salt, as needed
- Make the salted caramel by cooking the coconut milk with coconut sugar over a stove top for about 40 minutes until the mixture thickens. Sprinkle some sea salt and set aside to cool down.
- Line muffin pans with cupcake liners.
- Melt chocolate and pour half of it into your muffin pans. Chill or freeze for 5 minutes or until set.
- Pour in 1 tsp of caramel and freeze for another 5 minutes or until slightly hardened.
- Pour in the rest of your chocolate mixture on top until it covers the caramel. Sprinkle with some sea salt and chill or freeze for 5 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve immediately in your favourite Halonut coconut bowl or store in an airtight container in the fridge.