You read that right. This is the viral TikTok trend that everyone's been raving about! But don't knock it until you've tried it! This recipe might be unexpectedly delicious. Give it a try!
- Uncooked Pasta, 8 oz
- Fresh Strawberries, 12 oz
- Vegan Feta Cheese, 8 oz
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1/8-1/4 cup
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper, 1/4 tsp
- White Balsamic Vinegar, 1 tsp
- Fresh Basil, 1/4 cup (packed)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Slice the strawberries into halves and place in an oven-safe baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the vegan feta cheese block in the middle and drizzle with olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the strawberries are soft and the cheese melts.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Right after baking, immediately add the fresh basil leaves and toss everything to combine.
- Mash the strawberries and the feta cheese to release the flavours. Pour in the half of the reserved cooking liquid and mix until sauce is creamy and pink.
- Add pasta to the baking dish and toss until pasta is well-coated. If pasta is dry, add the remaining reserved cooking liquid and stir through, this will make the pasta creamy and saucy.
- Serve in your favourite Halonut coconut bowl and garnish with some fresh basil. Enjoy!