Creamy, dreamy pasta recipe that's fit for the fall season. Sprinkle some Cashew Parmesan on top to make this cheesier and tastier.
- 2 vegan sausages, sliced
- 200g butternut pumpkin, diced and cooked through
- 180g uncooked pasta
- 60g frozen peas
- 100g soy milk
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp cashew parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- In a blender, place half of the pumpkin, milk, parmesan, turmeric, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Cook pasta until al dente (you can also cook the peas in the pot to save water and energy). Drain the water but reserve 1 cup to add to the sauce later.
- In a pan, place pasta, sausages, half of the pumpkin, peas and sauce. Mix thoroughly and cook on low to medium heat. Add the pasta water and cook for a further 1-3 minutes or until sauce is thick and creamy.
- Let it cool slightly and serve in your favourite Halonut coconut bowl! Sprinkle a tbsp of Cashew Parmesan to make this even more tastier!